- To create an employee family fun day for eir as recognition for their commitment to eir and the successful activation of the 30 year Special Olympics Sponsorship.
- To create a social platform and utilise their own infrastructure for an in-house event that employees could fell a part of and celebrate
- To create an event that had a unique and energetic vibe for all attending
- Full ownership of the event from its inception to implementation
- Complete end to end management of the event, including:
- Third party management – Entertainment, Structures, Alcohol licence
- Health & safety – Site plans, Fire and Safety offices, Structural engineers, Insurance officers
- RSVP management – Linking in on the internal process, and management at the event
- Catering and entertainment for 750 guests – Catering for all ‘eating’ habits, using our preferred suppliers to ensure all guests had the right selection
- Manage all the logistics of both third party suppliers and eir management team. Including: site marquee erection, catering set-up, all entertainment, etc.
- This was a hugely popular and successful event, with employees being entertained by a live band and DJ, a range of 4 different types of cuisine and a range of live entertainment such Adult magician, Reptile farm, and children’s carnival, soft play area and gaming entertainment zone
- Two unique areas were created for all guests to mingle in, catering for all types with multiple entertainment options
- Positive feedback from employee survey post event with 95% very satisfied with the event.