- Diversify an event that in its third year of being staged.
- Focus on general health and wellbeing rather than just about running.
- Enhance the event journey in addition to the event day through a programme of on-going wellness initiatives.
- Fresh location requested to accommodate 5km, 10km, half & full marathon distance
- Incorporate family fun day aspect to the event to coincide with event to appeal to eir staff and their families.
- Identify and engage race organiser to agree on event participation
- Facilitate wide range of participant abilities and race type preferences
- Identify and recruit high profile running ambassador that mirrors company ethos
- Organisation of key lunchtime events and ambassador appearances
- Coordination, logistics and planning of event journey & weekend
- Provide family fun day facilities at race venue and post-race outdoor after party in separate location
- Manage accommodation, VIP race entries & participant logistics pre, during and post event
- Ensure client fundraising goals are achieved.
- eir Tullaroan – eir enhanced long standing race event. Request by race organisers to return
- 200 participants + travelling party
- Family fun day at race finish line festival
- Luxury outdoor garden after party
- Successful delivery of event within budget